Sunday, November 11, 2012

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips


  • Instantly removes pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads
  • Helps reduce the appearance of pores with regular use
  • Has an innovative slit design for improved fit






SAVE  12%

Important Information

Safety Information
  1. Use only on the nose.
  2. Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
  3. Consult physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication.
  4. Avoid using on skin

    Ingredients
    Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben

    Directions
    1. Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration). 2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick on a dry nose. 3. Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin. 4. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch - like papier-mache. 5.Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.

REVIEWS

5.0 out of 5 stars part of my weekly beauty routine August 7, 2012

I've been using these for the last couple years now and I they have totally cleaned up and minimized the look of my pores on my nose. I recommend using a strip right after a nice, hot shower. You'll be clean and your pores will be open. It leaves your nose looking a little red, but goes away pretty quickly. No more blackheads after using this just once, it's great!

For the rest of my face, I use 100% Australian Tea Tree Oil + FREE Blemish Roll-on Stick with Tea Tree Oil. Tea tree oil is an amazing thing in itself. I tend to get pimples in the form of whiteheads and if I can resist popping them till I get home, I will apply some tea tree oil and the next morning they will literally have shrunk back into my skin. Really Good stuff. The blemish stick actually works pretty darn good too.

So for blackheads get the pore strips and for white heads, get some tea tree oil. Okay, I think we covered all the different colored heads...good luck!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not as good they used to be. January 30, 2011

I remember using Biore strips years ago and being amazed at the amount of crud that came off my nose. As another user mentioned, it was fascinating to study the strip after pulling it off. I just bought a pack of these tonight for the first time in a long, long time, and was a tad disappointed. Very little came off on the strip, and I followed the directions completely. I'm guessing the product was changed because the old strips were harsher on sensitive skin, but they also worked extremely well. I'm still giving these a high rating, though, because they're the best product out there for removing blackheads. I just wish they'd go back to the old "recipe"!l
5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!! January 2, 2010

I used these strips to get rid of the HORRIBLE blackheads on my nose that I have had for YEARS! I have not been able to get rid of them no matter what I tried. I even tried the blackhead removal tool (with the suction cup) and that didnt do ANYTHING. I was feeling down about the blackheads and researched on how to remove these ugly things. Finally, I came across the Biore Pore Strips. I decided to pick some up and when I used them, I WAS AMAZED AT THE RESULTS!!! These simple little strips gotten rid of the blackheads by 95%!! Im sure after using it maybe another time, the blackheads will be completely gone! I now feel so confident about my appearance. I recommend these to ANYONE with blackheads on their nose or face!



3.9 out of 5 stars
                117    Reviewers
                                                  3.9 out of 5 stars









 

For other Face Cleaning Products see HERE


UK Visitors please click HERE  or for a variety of products HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment